- Are you looking for new ways to reduce injuries and eliminate medication use?
- Are you curious about Total Worker Health and it’s ROI?
- Are your workers’ comp claims and costs out of control?
Join us for a LIVE webinar on Wednesday, May 16th @1PM PST: https://bit.ly/2IB7XtJ
Lynne Watt, Risk Management and Insurance at Saint-Gobain, Kevin Lombardo, CEO at DORN, and Bill Zachry, Senior Fellow at Sedgwick Institute, will discuss how to develop a data-driven, scalable action plan that will help to create a healthier and injury free workplace by incorporating Total Worker Health programs.
What you’ll learn:
- How to get back your employees to work faster and less costly
- Why implement Total Worker Health programs based on real case studies
- How to empower your employees to take more ownership of their health
- Break down the cost savings and productivity benefits of a proactive Total Worker’s Health mindset
Register today: https://bit.ly/2IB7XtJ